Financing and scolarship

Under a CIFRE agreement, young scholars and scientists perform their dissertation research in a corporate setting, working on a research and development program in collaboration with an external research team affiliated with a university or another noncommercial entity.
To be eligible for a CIFRE agreement, you must hold a master's degree or the equivalent, such as the diplôme d’ingénieur.